When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe.
I believe in the importance of having strong lineages to support and inspire our work as therapists. We lean on our teachers, and our teachers lean on theirs in a tradition of intelligence, beauty, technique, strength and compassion. We weave our unique therapeutic offering from the strong and beautiful threads of many people, as those people have done before them. We lean into love and healing in this way.
Palette of Consultation
I offer consultation for healing professionals in the following areas:
- Experiential and Somatic Psychotherapy drawing from Hakomi Mindfulness Based Therapy and ReCreation of the Self
- Parts Work (similar to Internal Family Systems)
- Trauma Resolution and Sensorimotor Psychotherapy
- Attachment Work
- Creative Expression
- Using Movement in Therapy
- Psychotherapy Focused Tablework: Psychophysical Therapy, Mind-Body Integration, Cranial Touch Therapy, Energy Work, Chakra Work
- Archetypal and Shamanic Perspectives and Using Ceremony
Consultation for Creative Sessions includes:
- creative brain vs. fear brain
- somatic experiments and exploration interventions for trauma
- curiosity, playfulness, being not doing
- how to read the body
- the quality of touch
- touch/bodywork/energywork and different states of consciousness.
- tracking characterological patterning and shifting beliefs
- working with the child
- following “longing” and “feelings of rightness” into an embodied true self
- maps of wisdom—putting yourself in the web of life—wisdom philosophies from many different perspectives and how to embody them energetically
- calling the directions—many ways to use this
- rhythms of consciousness drawn from cranial-sacral work
- embodiment guide—being grounded is everything!
- altars and sacred objects—from shamanism to traumawork
- journeys and meditations
- using drawing
- tarot cards
- medicine songs, music, sounding, drum, rattle, helping spirits and animals
Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
Contact Me for a Free 30 Minute Phone Consultation
16 Blake Street
San Francisco, CA 94118
201 Miller Avenue
Mill Valley, CA 94941