If you ask me what I came into this life to do, I will tell you: I came to live out loud.
I’ll help you reconnect to your most-alive self in the present moment through embodied, take-away practices that will help you come alive and fulfill your dreams.
I'll Help You Discover:
- What wants expression.
- What is it that you are longing to bring alive.
- The satisfaction and meaning of living from your Wise Self.
- The true satisfaction that only exists with the pleasurable participation of the body.
- How to bring compassion and love into your life, your relationships, your life’s work.
- Your unique personal mission statement for your life.
Live your Unique Life Now!
You deserve to feel good, at your work, at play, in your professional and personal relationships, and in your leisure time. The psychotherapy modalities I use are highly efficient methods that allow us to tailor each session to:
- An embodied targeting of the next step you need to take
- and the felt sense, take-away experience of your Wise Self
- that you can return to and will be learning to live from.
You'll Return Home from our Sessions With:
- A felt sense, practiced way
- Of being more authentically, easily you
- You'll feel the clarity and life force of your unique self
- Know your vision and dreams
- Make definable goals
- Identify, recruit and utilize resources—people, information, fun, learning
- Put in place a plan of practical steps to reach your vision
- That you can clearly communicate to others
- Have more meaning and ease in your relationships, make new ones, deepen old ones
- Learn to consistently experience your life force, compassion, strength, vulnerability and vitality
- Discover the way to live from your own aliveness and ease consistently
- Enjoy and be excited about being Uniquely You!
I Help Clients Deal With:
- Anger Management
- Career/Work that is Satisfying
- Chronic Illness
- Coping Skills
- Creative Expression and Blocks
- Support for Dyslexics
- Getting Older? Great!
- Life Direction
- Marital and Premarital
- Meditation and Relaxation
- Men’s Issues
- Peer Relationships
- Performance Anxiety/Stage Presence
- Recovery from Sexual and Physical Abuse
- Relationships and Intimacy
- Self Esteem
- Trauma and PTSD
- Substance Abuse
- Women’s Issues
Aliveness, Wholeness, Responsibility, Celebration, Compassion.
These are fundamental qualities of a life truly lived and experiences that you deserve. Our unique destiny is born with us—it is part of our life force. Discovering who we are and what brings us alive is our fundamental birthright. But we must walk our path to discover ourselves. We must go on the hero and heroine’s journey that asks us to step into the unknown, relinquish the things we know we must let go of and claim the truth we know is ours, and by bringing the unique energy of our true selves to the world, our lives flourish and the world is a better place. Making your dreams come alive means being uniquely you.
You’ll be able to say: “This is my life—I’m taking it seriously—and enjoying it!” And yes, you can learn to say out loud and mean it: “I love myself.”
Do anything, but let it produce joy. -Walt Whitman
The "Rule of Thumb" about Living from Your True Self.
Let Me Help You Relearn and Remember How to "Live Out Loud!"
Do you remember the feeling you get when you are engaged in something that feels truly “you?” What that means is, that whatever you are engaged in:
- Brings you energy.
- Though you may give a lot of energy, it doesn’t feel like effort.
- Instead, you get a sense of fulfillment, well being, health, and a kind of filling up of the well.
- A rule of thumb—when you are truly being yourself, and engaged in your unique life, there is a sense of “rightness” all the way into your bones.
- There is a natural sense of stewardship and connection to people and the planet.
- When you're being you, the road rises to meet you: unseen doors open, help appears, synchronistic people and events show up.
- And your longing unfolds and is realized in your deeply lived work, life and love.
I'll help you push the
reset button that allows you to live fully. Give me a call!
The unexamined life is not worth living.
"It’s Time to Take the Leap into My Life!” A Quiz!
If you answer “yes” to 10 or more, your unique, alive,
deeply lived life is missing you! Let me help! 415/668-5130
Contact Me for a Free 30 Minute Phone Consultation
16 Blake Street
San Francisco, CA 94118
201 Miller Avenue
Mill Valley, CA 94941